Is it worth getting an intro?

Should I get an intro?

• Total voters

HumbleZeus

Leader of the Humblers, Thunder God, Pizza Lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As a fellow gaming channel I think having an intro is a good thing especially if it's unique and stands out a lot of comments I have gotten have been complements on my intro and I feel a nice intro makes a good first impression but that's just my opinion some channels pull of no intro just fine. I think basic text and a black screen are kinda bland and don't really grab my attention

NIP

Raaawrrr Raaaaawwrr Raaaaaawrr!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think intros make your channel seem more professional. You don't always have to pay money, sometimes people make an offer to make intros for YTtalk cash, and sometimes for free. :)

Reactions: essencecartoon

MediaSinkPro

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just recently got mine and I feel like its a good start to your videos instead of just straight into the laughing and other things that could be going on that may confuse ppl. Gives the viewer in my opinion a few seconds to prepare for what they are about to watch. Thats just what I think tho :)

essencecartoon

Laughter is food for the soul
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Yes intros are necessary. Even if it is 4 seconds long it goes a long way when it comes to branding your channel so viewers remember your creation. No intro is like watching a cartoon with no intro verses one with a good intro. If you need one done I can do it for YT cash. If you need help with making one yourself I can direct you to some free tools.

SDS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes intros are necessary. Even if it is 4 seconds long it goes a long way when it comes to branding your channel so viewers remember your creation. No intro is like watching a cartoon with no intro verses one with a good intro. If you need one done I can do it for YT cash. If you need help with making one yourself I can direct you to some free tools.
Ok how much YTcash would you want for making the intro?

essencecartoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
$20 YT. I'll send you a direct message

theAFROtoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
to start with i didnt think it was important but i realized rcently just like people have said, i needed to brand my channel...it needed to be mine. so now ive got one but i honestly want an improved version.

essencecartoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
to start with i didnt think it was important but i realized rcently just like people have said, i needed to brand my channel...it needed to be mine. so now ive got one but i honestly want an improved version.
I can make a improve version for you

Reactions: theAFROtoto

essencecartoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I sent you a direct message with my Skype details :)