Is it worth coming back?

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Personally; I would say focus your channel and you'll start to bring in traffic. even if your just talking random stuff; make that the gimmick of your channel, push it as a talk channel and make sure all your tags and info would direct your desired audience to that...maybe streamline your channel so rather than having a visual element its more of a podcast. That would also work into your music schedules a bit better and make producing content a bit easier and quicker as the visual element will be out of the picture (No pun intended)

I just think that if your going into doing something like this thinking "I'll upload when I upload and it'll mainly be just me randomly chatting" without any sort of thought as to who would want to watch that kind of video and how to go about hooking your content up to the audience you want to reach, you'll probably end up in a bit of a cycle of: Producing content, Not getting any or enough feedback to justify the time put into it and feeling like its going nowhere. I'd take a step back, think why you want to make the videos you want to make, who you would like these videos to be watched by, why you want them to watch it and where do these people hang out online and how can I get my content to them. I've found forums and social media are great places to meet new people and suggest to them to check our your content. :) its a very very difficult thing to maintain but it seems to be crucial these days unless your one of the lucky people who just manages to get viral hit after viral hit xD

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Everyone's pretty much already said it, but if you enjoy doing it, you shouldn't worry about the numbers. You should worry about what you love and your interests, eventually people will find you who have those similar interests and the numbers will come naturally.

spektronomy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Now holy cow I didn't expect so many of you guys to actually respond to what I wrote <3 And yes, I guess you are right. I only recorded two videos throughout past two days and I already remember how cool it is to do it. Thank you all for contributing and making me sure in what I was thinking lately. All the lovesies to you guys!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited: