Is it worth carrying on with two channels?

Should I ?

• Stay separate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Merge back into one

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Rogpalmeruk

Reaction score
ive had my main channel for a few years and hit about 4500 subs, but the last year has been dreadful...one reason is the two main things I used to make videos on don't exist much anymore (Disney infinity/vinylmation) ...so I've been going through some changes and back at Easter I launched a second channel , moved all the non gaming Disney content there and positioned main channel as just a Disney gaming channel...growth hasn't been amazing for either but I'm wondering do I just throw everything back into the main channel...my website is all about everything Disney, so the channel would be everything Disney too, but with the way gaming is going, it might be easier to focus on one channel that covers everything Disney

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
All I use my second channel for is memes and side-projects that I don't want on my main channel.
Unless the content from both channels are drastically different, then you should probably merge them back together.

QuickTop 10's/5's

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have two channels and I try to be pretty consistent on both of them but if you don't have the time maybe either yes merge back into one or only upload now and then on the other one. Or maybe use it as a sort of experimental channel to try new types of videos and see how they do or something like that.

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Merge back and divide into Playlist, It's what I am doing right now for my different topics.

DayaVera

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm bilingual and I tried a bilingual channel and DO NOT RECOMMEND. My thought was "both english speakers and spanish speakers will come" but only bilingual people were coming. So now I have 2 channels, one in english and one in spanish and it's doing way better. I learn to keep my niches separate.
;)