Is it really easier to get new Subscibers after your first 100?

YesXplain

Reaction score
I found the first 100 subscribers hardest and many of my friends did also. After that it got easier. 10 months later and now I’m at 4.6K growing at around 100-150 a week. I find putting as much time and effort into using good tags as you do into the video is one of the best ways to grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did it take many videos before you started to see any traction? or was your first video a hit? lol

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hmmm. Well I do think if you have active subscribers, then the more subscribers your youtube channel has the more views and more your videos will pop up in peoples recommended box. It makes sense that your first 100 or so subscribers are the hardest, and then you get more subscribers quicker as you get more exposure.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Did it take many videos before you started to see any traction? or was your first video a hit? lol
No first videos were mostly dead on views. I used writing instead of my voice - then when I switched to voice over and got comfortable then it went up much faster. I don’t do many videos a week either - about one a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk