Is it Real that I can use up to 30 Seconds of any music in my videos?

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am not sure if it real. For example there is this song called Eins, Zwei Polezei, I really want to use just up to 10 seconds of it in my video. Is it Real?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Using any amount of seconds of a copyrighted song is illegal. Some channels do get away with short usage - but for how long?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / legal forum.

As Evo mentioned, no it's not ok to take 30 seconds (erm that's like 25% of a song) or even 10 seconds for that matter.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not sure if it real. For example there is this song called Eins, Zwei Polezei, I really want to use just up to 10 seconds of it in my video. Is it Real?
No, but all songs have different policies. Some may just be blocked, and others may be monetized by the owner of the song. I'm pretty sure that some songs may be eligible for revenue sharing but I'm not sure (I couldn't find any when I looked), that would mean that the revenue is split between you and the song's owner. These policies could potentially change at any time so it's up to you if you want to go ahead or not really, you can see the music policies here: https://www.youtube.com/music_policies