Short Film Is it possible to make a comedy series with a storyline in Minecraft animation?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Recently my friend has been watching a lot of Red Vs. Blue, and it got me wondering if there was a possibility of making a show that has a solid storyline, but also is funny and child friendly (PG) about Minecraft using animation. I can do the animating, I just need help getting the idea off of the ground and then I need actors.
The episodes could be either short skits (3-6 minutes), medium web show length (10 minutes), or full length (20-30 minutes). Any and all ideas are welcome!

I would like the show to be about a group of friends that start a game of minecraft (in-game characters, not players, so they aknowledge Minecraft as the real world) and have a dream of beating the ender dragon at the end of the series. There will also be sub-plots (love interests, betrayal, etc.) Again, open to suggestions

I am open to any suggestions for writing (story ideas, random jokes that we could use, or even funny in-game stories that you think could be funny when replicated for this series,etc)

Also if you would like to voice act, please make a demo video and email it to me at widesmilefilms@gmail.com . Your audition can be in any character (funny, serious, weird, girly, manly, etc). Whatever you feel like you could do best at. :)

PS. obviously, anyone that contributes (either acting or writing ideas) will be credited in the video and channel linked in the description.