Is it okay if I LIKE my own videos?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
The title says it all but what doy you guys do/think?:) the reason I ask this question is that i just made my liked-video playlist public so people can see if I like my own videos........On the other hand I like my videos (or most of them anyways:)) So what do you think about this?

I do it. If it was a problem YT should simply not make us eligible to like our own videos. Probably won't help the algorithm though.

It doesn't hurt anything, but YouTube will eventually edit out your like and it won't mean anything.
it does ? Okay because I wondered if you had like 50 YT accounts couldn't you just pump up those likes ? Does YT link accounts from the same email address ?

I was told to like my video after uploading it for a couple hours, it'll somehow boost my vid. The effect is obviously minimal but I do it anyways.

Haha, I've thought about clicking that button more than once. Haha. Youtube takes it away anyways though. But hey! It helps that you like your content, huh?

:D

Eh I do it. I figured if it shouldn’t be done we won’t be able to click the thumbs up. Even if YT wipes it out, couldn’t hurt.

Yeah it's fine, people won't think "what's he liking his own video for, how conceited!" or anything. And like others have said, the button would be greyed out if you weren't meant to do it.

Back