Is it harder for Vloggers?!

FamBamVlogs

Family Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you think Vloggers have it harder on YouTube in the sense of gaining a Subscriber base and Views?!

I just started Daily Vlogging with my Family and today will make Day #20. 80 Subs and 1200 Views, but I feel like this is a really slow pace.

Reactions: AGN

unknown_user90483573867

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
That's really good! :) I have had my channel over 4 months and have 157 subs and 4500 views so you are doing great :)

Gabe Jaffe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know about daily vlogging, but I'm only now hitting 1250 total views after over 8 months of "sit down in front of a camera and talk" vlogging. I'd say 80 subs in 20 days is incredibly fast and unusual. Most of the time it is harder for vloggers though.

FamBamVlogs

Family Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's really good! :) I have had my channel over 4 months and have 157 subs and 4500 views so you are doing great :)
:) Thank you for the kind words.[DOUBLEPOST=1397593070,1397593009][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know about daily vlogging, but I'm only now hitting 1250 total views after over 8 months of "sit down in front of a camera and talk" vlogging. I'd say 80 subs in 20 days is incredibly fast and unusual. Most of the time it is harder for vloggers though.
I guess I'm really impatient lol. I know I just need to be more patient, but I was just talking in general. Thank you

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
I've had my channel over year and a half and look at my subscriber count.

But no, overall everyone has it about equal depending on the effort put in. You guys are going abnormally fast though.

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do think you vloggers have a lot of competition, after all anyone with a cam and a voice can vlog. Good luck!

FamBamVlogs

Family Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've had my channel over year and a half and look at my subscriber count.

But no, overall everyone has it about equal depending on the effort put in. You guys are going abnormally fast though.
I will check you out. thank you. I feel like we are pretty natural at it and have the content...we just need to be shown to the world lol

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
It is difficult for vloggers. More so if you're like me and not as pretty as some of these former pageant winners that vlog these days.

Reactions: jessiblahtv

FamBamVlogs

Family Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do think you vloggers have a lot of competition, after all anyone with a cam and a voice can vlog. Good luck!
Thats very true. I guess we got our inspiration from the Shaytards and CTFxC...It makes it more difficult being in the US Army and Daily Vlogging, but we love it so much!! Cant stop!! Lol[DOUBLEPOST=1397593431,1397593378][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is difficult for vloggers. More so if you're like me and not as pretty as some of these former pageant winners that vlog these days.
Its gotta be my Wife that gets the subs and views!! Haha, but your beautiful no matter what!!

Reactions: enzerutomoshibi