Is consistency key to growth on YT? Science experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Happy New Year guys!
I'm doing a little science experiment on my channel to find out whether consistency is key to growing a YouTube channel. I've been on YouTube since 2011 but only have 3,264 subscribers. During my 6 years on YouTube I've never uploaded consistently or stuck to a set schedule. Yet I always hear from successful YouTubers, 'uploading consistently is key'.To test this theory I've made myself a goal this year to upload consistently by uploading a new video every single Friday on my channel for the entire year. That is 52 weekly videos.

As I think this will be really interesting and helpful to small YouTubers looking to grow their channels, I will be updating this thread over the year to let you know how the experiment is going, if it is helping grow my channel, and posting some of my analytics so you can see for yourselves. So if you are interested in finding out if consistency really is key, post a comment on this thread and you will be notified of when I update it, and together we'll find the answer! Thanks guys :)

Reactions: AntoNeo

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Status
Not open for further replies.