Is combining vlog with motivation a good thing?

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys and nice to see you guys again. It's been awhile but I'm back on the YouTube scene with a new purpose. I was thinking of a channel that combines vlog and motivation in a video in every post. Is that a good thing to do?

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That can definitely work.

For our vlogs, we look to focus on a theme. Generally that works. Maybe have vlogs centered around certain motivational themes?

Reactions: Dayn Brian

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That can definitely work.

For our vlogs, we look to focus on a theme. Generally that works. Maybe have vlogs centered around certain motivational themes?
Sounds awesome dude. Definitely going to check out your channel for inspiration! I'll let you know if it all works out!

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sounds awesome dude. Definitely going to check out your channel for inspiration! I'll let you know if it all works out!
Thanks man!

Just recently started ours, but I been a YouTuber for many years prior to starting this new channel.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
I thinks it's a good idea. Tried to check your channel but couldn't access. I think the link is broken.

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thinks it's a good idea. Tried to check your channel but couldn't access. I think the link is broken.
Ahh yes I created another channel for the vlogging,the one in the link was my gaming channel