Is Anyone Who Was a Partner Below 10K Views Still Earning?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I've realized I may have made an incorrect assumption. Can anyone who's a partner with less than 10K in views tell me if they are still earning money since the rules changed? Or is it only new creators wanting to join the Partner Program who are affected?

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Nope. I earn nothing anymore, and haven't for at least a week now. But it did actually take a couple of days for it to go away completely after they made the announcement.

Attachments

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
I believe you can still get partnered at below 10k views, but YouTube will just refuse to show any ads to your viewers

DoubleJ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I believe you can still get partnered at below 10k views, but YouTube will just refuse to show any ads to your viewers
Yep, that's exactly what I've experienced. I still got accepted for the program but there are no ads showing on my videos.

Ginger

Reaction score
I am at under 2k and I've actually seen a x4 increase in revenue (fair enough, from 2$ to $8-10 per month, but exponetially it's unprecedented for me) since the whole ad rules change, not quite sure why but I am riding the wave till it lasts!

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I am at under 2k and I've actually seen a x4 increase in revenue (fair enough, from 2$ to $8-10 per month, but exponetially it's unprecedented for me) since the whole ad rules change, not quite sure why but I am riding the wave till it lasts!
Please keep us informed, Ginger!

Reactions: Ginger