Is anyone familiar with Reditt (so it can be used to gain Youtube Views)

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guys,

I need your help on this Reditt thing which is supposedly the front page of the internet and I don't know how it works and how to gain YouTube views from it.

Please help.

4Reason

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The most important info to know is that when posting your own content to Reddit make sure you don't ask for views likes or subs and also make sure to interact with other Reddit so people don't look to you as a self promoter

Reactions: Shyam Sharma

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The most important info to know is that when posting your own content to Reddit make sure you don't ask for views likes or subs and also make sure to interact with other Reddit so people don't look to you as a self promoter
okay nice advice......any idea what the hell is reddiquettes......confused kind of ?

4Reason

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
okay nice advice......any idea what the hell is reddiquettes......confused kind of ?
reddiquette is reddit's rule system that they ask every one to follow. Basically it says to not spam, don't only self-promote, and follow every rule of each subreddit

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You should treat Reddit as any other forums! Post relevant comments on relevant topics, be humble, nice amongst other things before posting your videos. And as said, don´t ask for views or subscribers, as they are more harsh on the criticism when they feel they have been wronged!