Is anyone earning full-time money from YouTube.

Viral John

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been on several youtube videos where they say that you can earn money through affiliate programs. I don't know if sharing those videos links here are allowed?

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I made like £40 on my first channel but I didn't monetize much of it. Now I am getting about 5,000 views a month although it's drastically increased (got 5,000 the day before yesterday), so maybe I could monetize. That being said. I am sure I could make enough with affiliate programs and donations alone, plus other things. Youtube shouldn't be the money generator. It should be a tool used to generate money. Say you have a business, you can indirectly give wider exposure to your business in your channel.

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would really love to, yet sadly in the 4 years I've been doing YouTube I've only earned 12p so I don't that counts as full time money XD. And now since you can't have ads on channels under 10k views, I doubt I'll make anymore for a long time.
Yeah I'm in the "under 10,000 views" category. A little discouraging, but I'm just taking it as a challenge to get to 10,000 views. Hopefully my videos will be much, much cleaner and more appealing by the time I reach that point.[DOUBLEPOST=1510202200,1510202032][/DOUBLEPOST]
According to glassdoor.com, the national average for full-time salary in the US is $41,245, so I'm above average. I also have the wife and 2 kids and we're actually moving to a new place, hopefully this month. It's double the rent of our current apartment, but it's 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom instead of 2-bed, 1-bath like ours now. Plus it's across the street from our daughter's school. With me providing all income, YouTube is now an important thing for us, even if she gets tired of hearing about it from me.
Make a horror version of one of my videos and boost my channel! :bounce::biggrin::cold::spin: Sorry. My sense of humor comes across as desperate. I'm not. I swear. :running:

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Make a horror version of one of my videos and boost my channel! :bounce::biggrin::cold::spin: Sorry. My sense of humor comes across as desperate. I'm not. I swear. :running:
lol, well, it's not the type of video I'd put on my channel. I would, however, make one for you to upload to your channel if you wanted. You'd have to tell me which one you'd want me to do, though.

Kelly Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Not a full time YouTube money earner list but earn few a months. But if you earn full time from YouTube I think you choose professional work or invest some things about YouTube marketing or promotion.

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Last month I made over A$1000 (over US$750) total from my two channels for kids that I started this year. This month I'm pretty sure I'll pass A$1000 again. YouTube is my only job, but I do not do it full time. I have a disability, so I am very thankful for a job which I do when I'm feeling well with no pressure from the boss when I'm not.

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol, well, it's not the type of video I'd put on my channel. I would, however, make one for you to upload to your channel if you wanted. You'd have to tell me which one you'd want me to do, though.
It’s alright haha, ‘‘twas a joke

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Hello all,

I wanted to ask you if anyone of you guys is earning full time money from your YouTube channel(s).
What I mean is if you are able to make videos and make money equivalent to a 9-5 job earnings!

Thanks again!
No. No full time earnings. Just full time work. Maybe some overtime

Reactions: Shyam Sharma

Awesomeness Plays

Reaction score
Hello all,

I wanted to ask you if anyone of you guys is earning full time money from your YouTube channel(s).
What I mean is if you are able to make videos and make money equivalent to a 9-5 job earnings!

Thanks again!
Nah, I make 100$ a month off youtube and until you get 50k-100k subs, you won’t be making that much of an income, but more popular= more views=more money

Reactions: Shyam Sharma