Is any partner network better than the other?

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I know there's a few partner networks like machinima, full screen, tgn and such. Which ones do you think it's best for a comedy channel? and can anyone name anymore so I can keep my options open? thanks in advance

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know SocialBlade have a partner program but I don't know how good it is in comparison to the others, they've got a video about it, explaining all the details etc, I'll embed it.
And Maker Studios do a partner program. Again I don't know much but I've heard they have a decent pay-out rate...

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I know SocialBlade have a partner program but I don't know how good it is in comparison to the others, they've got a video about it, explaining all the details etc, I'll embed it.
And Maker Studios do a partner program. Again I don't know much but I've heard they have a decent pay-out rate...

thanks for sharing, much appreciated

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maker and fullscreen u cant go wrong ;)

sb is kinda connected to maker I belive? so is tgs

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes Maker are one of the best, I didnt know but fullscreen are up there and are getting big. I partnered with thema nd they allow you to live broadcast on youtube and give you this software whats worth $600. They are a good network and get back to any questions you have almost instantly!