Is animation the new gaming

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe it´s me but I think I see more and more channels (small and big) in my niche. With animation software it is getting easier to make these videos and I think people start to see how well it works:)
So my question: Is animation thenew gaming? (meaning that gaming channels must be the biggest niche on YT)

Reactions: videoeditgr

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
With animation software it is getting easier
all genre software seems to get easier to get and learn I think, from games (that I guess is pure fan) to 3D to whatever...
The one factor that remains the same (although more educated and broadminded) seems to be the human.

Asking the original question, seems as a new getaway for people not really willing to show their face
and that is a refresh after all this vlog bombarding of endless rambling or product promo.
The combination of a strong mind or thinking and a pretty face is not mandatory any more this way on Youtube.
(perhaps I am wrong though...)

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe it´s me but I think I see more and more channels (small and big) in my niche. With animation software it is getting easier to make these videos and I think people start to see how well it works:)
So my question: Is animation thenew gaming? (meaning that gaming channels must be the biggest niche on YT)
You shall not care if other people are entering your niche. And which is the biggest niche.

Every popular niche is already oversaturated on YouTube. So you either create your own niche, or stand out above the others in your niche, by being yourself.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You shall not care if other people are entering your niche. And which is the biggest niche.
I dont care. I was just asking:) And by starting a new thread I earned 2 Yttalk$;)
Every popular niche is already oversaturated on YouTube. So you either create your own niche, or stand out above the others in your niche, by being yourself.
I agree 100% and I choose to stand aout above the others in my niche:) Have a nice weekend and keep grinding:up2::)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is true new programs are making animating fairly easy to do. I’ve seen really big animation channels that aren’t really good at drawing get tons of views and subscribers on each video, it’s kinda of nice for people who really want to animate but do really have the talent to do it.

Reactions: Dave2017

clerick

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Are you talking about actual animation or those storytime still frames that people mistake for animation?