Vlog Irish Vloggers & YouTubers ???

SamsTVVloggity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Guys !!!
Any Irish Vloggers on here ??
Or any Irish YouTubers ?
I need your help with a Documentary on Vlogging and YouTube in Ireland, that I am making.
This is your chance to get your name out there to an audience who may never have considered to look at vlogs, as well as raising awareness of vlogging in Ireland.
Leave a reply below if you are interested !!
Thanks,
I appreciate the help !!

TH0m3rF

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
I would help but im from Scotland xD, good luck dude

SamsTVVloggity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would help but im from Scotland xD, good luck dude
Well man, would you be open to a Skype Interview or Google Plus Hangout ?
Sorry to throw this on you, its just, nice to have a reply off someone who would help if they could.[DOUBLEPOST=1393878566,1393878546][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah man! I could PRETEND to be in Ireland!... :lurking2:
Hahaha.
Where are you from ?

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well, I'm a youtuber/film-maker who lives in Northern Ireland if that helps :) Otherwise, the only Youtuber who I know lives in Ireland is OneyG, Brybry, a GFX artist called TempralCortex and a story teller/ minecrafter: Reverand Spaniel (who used to post on TempralCortex's channel).
Oh, and there is also another Voice Over Artist called TheVolgun who lives in Northern Ireland. And the "I am fighter" comedian lives in northern Ireland as well :)

SamsTVVloggity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well, I'm a youtuber/film-maker who lives in Northern Ireland if that helps :) Otherwise, the only Youtuber who I know lives in Ireland is OneyG, Brybry, a GFX artist called TempralCortex and a story teller/ minecrafter: Reverand Spaniel (who used to post on TempralCortex's channel).
Oh, and there is also another Voice Over Artist called TheVolgun who lives in Northern Ireland. And the "I am fighter" comedian lives in northern Ireland as well :)
Hey.
Thanks for all the information on YouTubers in ireland. I really appreciate that.
I don't suppose you be in Dublin any time soon hahah ??
Would you be interested in a Skype or Google+ Hangout interview ?
Either way, thanks for getting back to me, and thanks for the help :)

Reactions: ProfKranc

TH0m3rF

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Sorry to throw this on you, its just, nice to have a reply off someone who would help if they could.
Sounds awesome tbh, ma skype is THomerF

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey.
Thanks for all the information on YouTubers in ireland. I really appreciate that.
I don't suppose you be in Dublin any time soon hahah ??
Would you be interested in a Skype or Google+ Hangout interview ?
Either way, thanks for getting back to me, and thanks for the help :)
I may be, PM me when you need the interview by and I'll see what I can do. I've always waneted to do some filming down south :) I'll see if I can get in contact with Tempral Cortex and RevSpaniel as I know them :) They will probably only be available for a Skype interview though :)

SamsTVVloggity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Man thanks a lot.
I'll get on to adding you now, don't worry I won't interview you right now. I'm not that mean hahah[DOUBLEPOST=1393879444,1393879357][/DOUBLEPOST]
I may be, PM me when you need the interview by and I'll see what I can do. I've always waneted to do some filming down south :) I'll see if I can get in contact with Tempral Cortex and RevSpaniel as I know them :) They will probably only be available for a Skype interview though :)
Thanks Man.
I'll let you know when I know a date that I'll be doing it and see if thats any good.
Seriously though, thanks a lot !![DOUBLEPOST=1393879499][/DOUBLEPOST]Man thanks a lot.
I'll get on to adding you now, don't worry I won't interview you right now. I'm not that mean hahah

Atherine

Self-Defender Against Fresh Fruit Capers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sorry to throw this on you, its just, nice to have a reply off someone who would help if they could.[DOUBLEPOST=1393878566,1393878546][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hahaha.
Where are you from ?
Washington in the US :(