Request Iphone App Logo

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have developed my first of many iPhone apps on the side of being a Youtuber. This one was released in a beta form to the app store. It is called "life choose your path". It is a free game that allows you to simulate a life through a variety of life choices that you make. It is much like the old choose your path books. I need a new logo made. I cannot pay you for it, but it would still be much appreciated. I would give you a shoutout on my YT channel if you want in return as payment for the logo if I decide to use it. I am not even sure what I want it to look like though. It needs to pop. Also, please include no more words than the possibility of it saying "LIFE". If you can do it, please contact me on YT if you need more details.

Thank you,
Conner

ConnersCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Note* File size needs to be 1024x1024 pixels

ConnersCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is the logo I came up with :)

ComeToLyfe

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
It doesn't look clean, no offense I'm sure you put time into it. With app logos what you want to do is two things: 1. Make it look 3d, starting with curved edges and then making the shadows so it looks 3d and 2. Make it clean i.e. make it simple, no fancy lines, clear colors.
p.s. purple and red don't go well together.

ConnersCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It doesn't look clean, no offense I'm sure you put time into it. With app logos what you want to do is two things: 1. Make it look 3d, starting with curved edges and then making the shadows so it looks 3d and 2. Make it clean i.e. make it simple, no fancy lines, clear colors.
p.s. purple and red don't go well together.
Thanks for the advice. I actually changed it like 5 minutes after posting that. I agree completely with what you are saying. It is actually a blue, but it looked purple due to a shadow. I removed that shadow. Also, the bottom of the border got messed up somehow. Now it is just red with one yellow streak through it. As for the curved edges, apple actually does that for you. I send it as a perfect square, and they curve it. I just did it myself (poorly I might add) here to show what it will look like. Thanks for the response. Your ideas are much appreciated and will be taken into consideration. :)