Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys,

I'd like to know your criticon this intro or even on my channel, cuz I am a starting "youtuber" and I try to make a 3D stuff and desktop/timeline pictures, abstract graphic and etc.

I hope U will like it.

C u.

Reactions: Asynchronous

D_halfrican

I've Got It
Reaction score
i thought it was cool i don't even use intros anyomore cuz i felt my old one was taking away from flow of the video but thats just me

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I see nouthing wrong with your intro is there somewhere you wish to improve.
I have feeling like I can do better intro but have low inspiration or there could be any betetr effect that i don't know.

FrostFistAce

Reaction score
Loosing motivation is understandable maybe looking back on an intro you did a while ago will help you appreciate how far you've grown.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the intros. The music is nice, the animations are pretty neat, but I think trying to do a huge variety of intros would help. Showing you do it for anything from gun channels to kids toys channels and everything between would really stress your talent and creativity.

Reactions: Dominik Vodicka
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I like the intros. The music is nice, the animations are pretty neat, but I think trying to do a huge variety of intros would help. Showing you do it for anything from gun channels to kids toys channels and everything between would really stress your talent and creativity.
Thx alot m8. Gonna try :)

Xeros

Reaction score
This is one of my favourite types of intros, Short and minimalistic but still cool due to the neat animation. Nothing wrong at all, just wish I knew how to create these!

Reactions: Dominik Vodicka
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
This is one of my favourite types of intros, Short and minimalistic but still cool due to the neat animation. Nothing wrong at all, just wish I knew how to create these!
¨Thank you m8. Gonna be making tutorials on those programs so If u r interested U can watch it soon :)