Request Intros/Outros

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey Guys, I try to make a different outro for each game that I play in my Let's Play series, and if any of you feel like just making a short outro for future games I would love to use them and give you credit! (Doesn't have to be specific to any game)

I also don't have an intro for any of my movies, and I'm not sure if I should or not, but if you feel like making a quick video, I will defenitly put them on one of my videos :)

Thanks in advance! :cool:

Reactions: XardicPenguin

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey Guys, I try to make a different outro for each game that I play in my Let's Play series, and if any of you feel like just making a short outro for future games I would love to use them and give you credit! (Doesn't have to be specific to any game)

I also don't have an intro for any of my movies, and I'm not sure if I should or not, but if you feel like making a quick video, I will defenitly put them on one of my videos :)

Thanks in advance! :cool:
I could make you an intro video :) It would be simple, but an intro.

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
If you feel like putting your own time in something for me, I will definitely put it in my videos. :penguin:
Sounds good. Do you use mediafire? I could send it to you there. Give me your Skype plz so we can talk it out. My skype is: XardicPenguin

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Sounds good. Do you use mediafire? I could send it to you there. Give me your Skype plz so we can talk it out. My skype is: XardicPenguin
I could sign up for mediafire if it would be easier :D, I also sent you a skype request, my name is mutantpanda521

Reactions: XardicPenguin