Services Intro's For A Sub

ben harvey

GamesterTech
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i will create intro's for anyone willing to subscribe to my channel and to like at least one of my vids i also ask for it to be released on your channel separetly and give me some credit on that one vid :)

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Ive moved this thread into the 'background, icons, banners and intros' section of the forums because you are providing a service for one of these :)
It might be helpful I you could give people an example of your previous work or what styles yiu can make the intros in (e.g. 3D, 2D etc...) :)

Reactions: Michael

ben harvey

GamesterTech
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ive moved this thread into the 'background, icons, banners and intros' section of the forums because you are providing a service for one of these :)
It might be helpful I you could give people an example of your previous work or what styles yiu can make the intros in (e.g. 3D, 2D etc...) :)
Thanks I can make 3d and 2d intros i have after effects sony vegas pro 11 and alot of modelling software.

ben harvey

GamesterTech
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks I can make 3d and 2d intros i have after effects sony vegas pro 11 and alot of modelling software.
I cannot give any examples as i cannot upload the file and do not put the intros on youtube but have been paid in the past

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
That's sweet :D I'd be really interested in seeing the work that you produce for people :) I would ask for one , however u very recently got a new intro I won't be needing one for a while yet ;)

ben harvey

GamesterTech
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's sweet :D I'd be really interested in seeing the work that you produce for people :) I would ask for one , however u very recently got a new intro I won't be needing one for a while yet ;)
Ok then mate if you have skype i can add you on that and send you some of my work for future reference

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
An intro is something I've been considering for a while. I like the one you have on your videos, short and sweet.