Request Introduction, some honest advice, and maybe more

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, this is RainingRainbowz, or Jason, and I have been working on the visual appearance of my Youtube Channel and I've done my best to try and make quality graphics. However there's only so much I can do on my own. So there are a few things I need from you guys.
  1. An intro, I have a free intro template I'm currently planning on using. Though I really want a personalized original intro so that I stand out in the eyes of more viewers.
  2. [Edited by Staff]
  3. I may be interested in getting thumbnails, or even just transitions I could use to make my video transitions seem smooth and original as well.
To go into a little more detail about the intro, I really LOVE the look of After Effects intros. Though I don't necessarily care what program it is done in, I do want a two dimensional introduction. I'm open to ideas of exactly what occurs during the intro. Right now I'm imagining something very close to this (I can't post the link but if you are willing to watch the "Top 50 best intro templates" by Velosofy, it is number 18) I love the simplicity and how the color scheme so perfectly embodies my theme. I am a going to be a gaming channel revolving mostly around COD so maybe that will influence what you guys are willing to do.

[Edited by Staff]

Now I guess to finish is the most depressing news. Most graphic designers charge an awful lot just for a banner. However I'm a first year college student and tuition has rendered me broke. I am not asking for free art, I'm willing to pay for the final product. I just can't pay for multiple revisions and sessions etc... Again the max I could pay would be around $8 for the intro and another 8 for the banner. I'm sorry, however if you do make the art for me, and do a significant job, I'd love to keep in touch and utilize your skills in the future, where I would be more willing to pay, provided I'm more financially stable.

Lastly, thank you guys, every one of you, for even taking the time to read this awfully long post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm requesting an introduction, I just introduced myself and put a lot of emphasis on my unknowing exactly what I want. Do you want me to relocate this post?[DOUBLEPOST=1448183757,1448183094][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm requesting an introduction, I just introduced myself and put a lot of emphasis on my unknowing exactly what I want. Do you want me to relocate this post?
@Riddikore

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm requesting an introduction, I just introduced myself and put a lot of emphasis on my unknowing exactly what I want. Do you want me to relocate this post?
Nope, that's fine. The parts where you asked for feedback are what belong in the other section.