Introducing Justin

Yup, you guys have heard it. A brand new character makes his apparition.
Beware, hes a bit douchebaggy.

TheBatteryChicken Cherry Rammer symphonious7 Katherinejane001 natsu84 Vicboss KdawgCreations TechTac Lilikoi Juice Ashish Malpani

Man justin has some sweet manly talking skills. LOL love the abs. I like this character, but i think he needs more douchyness.. (is that a word) it would be funny if you had brittany come in and get jealous of him hitting on you. lol

Man justin has some sweet manly talking skills. LOL love the abs. I like this character, but i think he needs more douchyness.. (is that a word) it would be funny if you had brittany come in and get jealous of him hitting on you. lol
hahaha I know I plan on doing this one day :p Britanny meets Justin, the perfect match.

But natsu84 , can you give me some ideas to be more douchebaggy ? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1374166956,1374166933][/DOUBLEPOST]
haahahahah yeaaaaaah !

Douchey ideas 101: with your host, nicole...
  1. Always interupt a girl when speaking, you words are more imporatnt
  2. Check self out in mirror constantly
  3. wearing sunglasses at night with your collar popped while fist pumping.
  4. wearing TO TIGHT tshirts with phrases like I am the s**t
  5. be sure to mooch off others frequently : money, food, (example: hey girl you wanna go on a date...later that evening "oh damn, forgot my wallet; you got me boo right?" )
  6. Know that you are better then everyone else and that you have the most knowledge of random things, like cars, working out and protein shakes.
  7. anyone you know that is successful and doing well for themselves that are truly better off, are "gay". because your vocabulary is limited and so is your brain capacity.
  8. you should practice being in the mindset where you suffer delusions that every woman that lays eyes on you wants to sleep with you
  9. This allows for easier contact with said women. When they fend off your advances, call them ***** and move on to the next group.
  10. Hitting on women when they are clearly with their boyfriends is a must
Hope this helped heheh, i did my research[DOUBLEPOST=1374167845][/DOUBLEPOST]also:
971530_10151557580442810_2008261848_n.jpg

Douchey ideas 101: with your host, nicole...
  1. Always interupt a girl when speaking, you words are more imporatnt
  2. Check self out in mirror constantly
  3. wearing sunglasses at night with your collar popped while fist pumping.
  4. wearing TO TIGHT tshirts with phrases like I am the s**t
  5. be sure to mooch off others frequently : money, food, (example: hey girl you wanna go on a date...later that evening "oh damn, forgot my wallet; you got me boo right?" )
  6. Know that you are better then everyone else and that you have the most knowledge of random things, like cars, working out and protein shakes.
  7. anyone you know that is successful and doing well for themselves that are truly better off, are "gay". because your vocabulary is limited and so is your brain capacity.
  8. you should practice being in the mindset where you suffer delusions that every woman that lays eyes on you wants to sleep with you
  9. This allows for easier contact with said women. When they fend off your advances, call them ***** and move on to the next group.
  10. Hitting on women when they are clearly with their boyfriends is a must
Hope this helped heheh, i did my research[DOUBLEPOST=1374167845][/DOUBLEPOST]also:
View attachment 10150
haahahaha oh man i love the t-rex!

but omg thank you that will help A LOT <3 <3 <3

Back