Introducing Justin

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I saw the title. I remembered yesterday afternoon, I became afraid. Very afraid.

Reactions: Camille Montpetit

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
That's hilarious. From the thumbnail I had to glance a few times before I realized it was Camille playing the guy. xD
Oh how do you think I felt. Yesterday she goes "so I am stuck wearing all this make up today because it's raining and I can't film" I'm thinking she means like, more lipstick and eyeliner than usual, looking all dolled up. She's like "so you wanna see my make up?" I wasn't sure if she wanted me to tell her if she looked pretty or it was too much or something, I'm like "sure". She comes into view on skype and I nearly jumped ten feet in the air I thought for a split second "Who the hell is this dude?????" then she starts laughing and I'm like "my god...."

Reactions: Camille Montpetit

Seb King

That Nurd..
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh how do you think I felt. Yesterday she goes "so I am stuck wearing all this make up today because it's raining and I can't film" I'm thinking she means like, more lipstick and eyeliner than usual, looking all dolled up. She's like "so you wanna see my make up?" I wasn't sure if she wanted me to tell her if she looked pretty or it was too much or something, I'm like "sure". She comes into view on skype and I nearly jumped ten feet in the air I thought for a split second "Who the hell is this dude?????" then she starts laughing and I'm like "my god...."
I'm sure Camille could have taught Frankenstein a few things.. ;)
I'm just jokin :3

Reactions: Symph

Camille Montpetit

Poutine's lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Question is, do you have the balls for it ;D
Of course I do. Who do you think I am ? :)
Bahahahaha nope. And btw I almost never wear makeup :p[DOUBLEPOST=1374165584,1374165567][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sure Camille could have taught Frankenstein a few things.. ;)
I'm just jokin :3
YOU BETTER BE[DOUBLEPOST=1374165626][/DOUBLEPOST]
nOOOO TheBatteryChicken is more hipster than douchebag :)