Request Intro

YungCE024

Reaction score
Does anyone here mak intro videos for like a gaming channel? I want a nice intro with my name and channel link in it and haven't been able to find many people that do it, but I know they are out there.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone here mak intro videos for like a gaming channel? I want a nice intro with my name and channel link in it and haven't been able to find many people that do it, but I know they are out there.
Do what everyone else does, pirate C4D and use a template from TrooperFX or someone.

YungCE024

Reaction score
Not too computer savvy or saavy however you spell that so I have no idea what you're talking about lol.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Not too computer savvy or saavy however you spell that so I have no idea what you're talking about lol.
C4D = Cinima4D. 3D modelling program. Its used a lot to make 3D intros. I would recommend someone that did mine, but even though it's alright to use templates, its annoying how he lies about it. So look around.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are looking to go fully legit you could always buy yourself a royalty free for commercial use clip from Pond5 and edit it to your liking, if I was good at intros I would have given this a go for you myself but unfortunately I aint. I wouldn't recommend using copyrighted works or pirating anything you use in your videos because they could end up getting removed for it, it might not be likely but still it is best to go the legit route rather than run into problems later.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
If you are looking to go fully legit you could always buy yourself a royalty free for commercial use clip from Pond5 and edit it to your liking, if I was good at intros I would have given this a go for you myself but unfortunately I aint. I wouldn't recommend using copyrighted works or pirating anything you use in your videos because they could end up getting removed for it, it might not be likely but still it is best to go the legit route rather than run into problems later.
I said pirate C4D. Your internet provider is in 0.002% danger from it, but YouTube wont know and even if they did, wont care if you've pirated the version of C4D or not.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I said pirate C4D. Your internet provider is in 0.002% danger from it, but YouTube wont know and even if they did, wont care if you've pirated the version of C4D or not.
Well if it was me I wouldn't use anything that you dont own the legal rights to use if you are hoping to become a partner or make money from the videos. They care about image rights put on photoshop tutorial videos so I cant see it being any different for graphics/art.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Well if it was me I wouldn't use anything that you dont own the legal rights to use if you are hoping to become a partner or make money from the videos. They care about image rights put on photoshop tutorial videos so I cant see it being any different for graphics/art.
What I am on about is Cinima4D, its like, say, you pirate Sony Vegas. C4D is a program...

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What I am on about is Cinima4D, its like, say, you pirate Sony Vegas. C4D is a program...
I thought you meant pirate the art made in the program from others and if TrooperFX gives his away with a royalty free commercial license then it should all be good.

Reactions: Neakiaro

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
I thought you meant pirate the art made in the program from others and if TrooperFX gives his away with a royalty free commercial license then it should all be good.
Nah, I was on about pirating C4D because you need it to change the example name in the templates, and only C4D can do that.