intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey drunkt1g3r, i'm rendering an intro for you right now. Of course its free because its not that good but if you like it please subscribe to this new channel =]

Also, if you want more info on it post here or email me at callmebosco@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jared
That was very nice of you ;), to make him an intro for free :)

GFXBosco

Reaction score
Hehe i doubt anyone would pay for what i have to offer, but there no way am intros... =p thanks though ^^
--- merged: Feb 29, 2012 5:16 PM ---
Update to T1G3r: intros almost done rendering, then i have to add song. Any songs you like? whatever i feel? or no music? please message me to get your intro faster... thanks =]

GFXBosco

Reaction score
Hehe he's not answering and the videos done... i don't know what music he wants lol i guess i'll just make it like i like and then see if he likes it too =p

GFXBosco

Reaction score
just failed pretty hard lul, forgot to place the destination of the movie, so it rendered but didn't do anything with it, its rerendering ;) then ill add music lol

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey any idea what website i should upload the final product to? i usually just upload to youtube but that wont do him any good lol unless he uses saveyoutube.com... but thats cruddy method:D
I'd upload it to youtube and let him download it...I can't think of any websites at this moment in time sorry :p...

GFXBosco

Reaction score
I'd upload it to youtube and let him download it...I can't think of any websites at this moment in time sorry :p...
kk then ill just explain how to you saveyoutube . com to get it, he can still get it in hq i think

Status
Not open for further replies.