Request Intro/Outro saying?

ZayNev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer
I need help. I need to come up with a saying or thing I can do at the beginning and end of my videos. For example Troye Sivan winks and say bye while fading to a cool song. Or BFvsGF say Peace on the streets Saaan! Any ideas????

Chandler Meierarend

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Depends on your personality, I say "Thanks for watching, God Bless", but you might say something like "Stay weird ladies and gentlemen" or "don't go chasing waterfalls!", depends on who you are

ZayNev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer
Depends on your personality, I say "Thanks for watching, God Bless", but you might say something like "Stay weird ladies and gentlemen" or "don't go chasing waterfalls!", depends on who you are
Thanks! That's pretty good.

Nyxiom

Reaction score
Personality is important. You could also think about something that might simply suit the content you are doing or something in your life or perhaps both! Personally I've gone through some really hard times lately and ended up having to move a a couple states away to try to get things together. I also started making YouTube videos as an outlet, something I had control over and a way to take control of my life if you will. Because of this my outtro is "Play games, and take control." It's a play on words, since you "control" games. But it's also got the idea behind it that you can't let life control you, you need to control it.

As you can see, I took theme of my channel and combined it with my reason for making the channel in order to come up with an outtro.

Renegayde

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Say whatever that feels right to you..^ Like they said personality , don't go out of character just to have a catch phrase.

cmcollection

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
Try to come up with something on your own and stay true to who you are. You may get inspired by other Youtubers but remain yourself.