Request Intro for new gaming channel

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hello! I could use an intro for my gaming channel. I'd like it to say Trilient (and somewhere on there, maybe under my name have a URL that say http://youdontgamelike.us), Look proffesional, crisp/high quality etc. with a gamers theme (Not FPS, More fantasy, like swords/magic etc.) I've been reading online and people selling them for anywhere from $2-$5 from what I've seen. I'd be willing to pay using paypal if it's good enough ^^

I'll also accept freebies if you want to be nice lol

Jack Porter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Designer
Hey I can help you out, For the low low price of Free! I have experience in After Effects and Photoshop. Here some of the intros I have made for my own YouTube/Freelance work.

Most resent piece I did for someone on this site:

Playlist Selection. Before It pulls up, its what I use in all my work:

A Older One:

And some other after effects work I have created that fall under intros:

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh good. Well if you read the description up top that's kind of what I want pretty much. No fancy fonts though, I want a nice readable bold font. Similar to the second MX Media video you posted.

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Awesome, let me know when it's done ^^

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Nice! I like it :) My only issue is can the music be changed to something more energetic and techoish?

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ok, Let me know! :) Also I know you said you don't want any royalties for making the intro, but I plan to upload the intro solely to my channel when I have the files to do so, and I will credit you for the intro :) I know it's not much since my channel is new, but it's something and really the best I could do for now ^^

Jack Porter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Designer
Ok, Let me know! :) Also I know you said you don't want any royalties for making the intro, but I plan to upload the intro solely to my channel when I have the files to do so, and I will credit you for the intro :) I know it's not much since my channel is new, but it's something and really the best I could do for now ^^
Thank you very much :) any help in no help :D

And I like the intro very much, so will be used in my portfolio to show clients :)