Request Intro and end card needed,

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Hey, I would love a custom designed intro and end card to match each other. I'm willing to pay 10-20 YTtalk cash,( we can talk about the exact amount later),which depends on the quality,and if you are accepting to the payment)

For the intro, I love a game like an RPG feel to it? . I would love if there was artists who could draw on me . I'll send you pictures of me . My channel name ,(Zaqlovesbooks)on with the word press start. Just basically a girl next to my channel name. A short 17 year oldlight brown girl with white hair, strong cheek bones soft face features and wearing a panda cap, with glasses, a outfit similar to my Minecraft skin?( Profile picture or I'll send you that too). ( I think the picture is better) You know like fire emblem , more like the 3d Ds version with like a Forrest background. Music could have like harps please, same for end card. I hope I'm not going no where with the description.orI hope it's not too much

Music: harps, or violins in it please for both

For the end card, I would love a FNAF (five nights at Freddy's) theme to it, again . I would love if there was artists who could draw on me . I'll send you pictures of me . Just basically a girl next to my channel name. A short 17 year old light brown girl with white hair, strong cheek bones soft face features and wearing a animatronic suit like golden Freddy. , and glasses on,( I think the picture is better) . I would like four animatronics around me like the marionette, phantom chica, mangle , and night mare foxy . I would also appreciate it to glitch .
Twitter: Zaqlovesbooks
YouTube: Zaqlovesbooks

If anyone is interested I putted up contact information for me, and let me know if you want me to simplify my ideas .

Zephyr Sean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm willing to make you an outro for free mate, not going to lie but YTalk cash is kinda worthless. Just check out my new video for the type of Outro's I make.

I could always make you an intro card as well if you wanted, however I would advise against it as introductions to a video are quiet pointless and repetitive.

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Sweet, can you make it? Are we going to talk about this more on Skype or through email or on here. Or was my description on here OK?[DOUBLEPOST=1484496248,1484496193][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm willing to make you an outro for free mate, not going to lie but YTalk cash is kinda worthless. Just check out my new video for the type of Outro's I make.

I could always make you an intro card as well if you wanted, however I would advise against it as introductions to a video are quiet pointless and repetitive.
Read the one above this