Other Interviewing Youtubers!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Edit 5th April 2013:

Ok, since this thread has been getting a bit of a response again lately i've decided to revive it(Sort of).

So, the interview now would be more of a casual chat about youtube, your channel, why you do youtube all that sort of stuff, over skype. I would record the whole thing, edit it down to 5-10mins depending on how long we talk for. then i would insert it somewhere into my TKS Weekly show, with links to your channel, your channel name in video etc. another option, for gamers mostly, or just if you don't want to be on camera for whatever reason, is we voice chat on skype and play a game at the same time, doing the interview over the gameplay.

Now, if you are still interested in this, add me on skype: thekeebzyshow , I'm not going to go through all the posts on this thread adding everyone on skype.

Since I've already recorded my TKS Weekly for this week(8th April) I may be interested in recording one for the 15th April and then one a week from then forwards.

thanks for reading :p

Keebzy

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I'm going to do this bro :)

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm going to do this bro :)
awesome dude! :D i'll have a watch of your videos and think up a few questions suited specifically to you and message them :p whenever your ready tho, record yourself answering those ones in the thread and if you add me on skype: thekeebzyshow . then you can send me them directly :D

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
awesome i'll think up a few unique questions for ya as well as the ones here and send u them on skype :)
That would be great! If you can send me the unique questions a.s.a.p I will start working on this tomorrow ;D Whatever works for you m3ng!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
oh yeah, put a little P.P.S in the main message, i will only be releasing these once a week but you can send me the footage anytime and i'll make the video and just hold it off the webs til the release day :p so as not to run out of youtubers to interview xD

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
oh yeah, put a little P.P.S in the main message, i will only be releasing these once a week but you can send me the footage anytime and i'll make the video and just hold it off the webs til the release day :p so as not to run out of youtubers to interview xD
Of course!!! Makes total sense ^-^ This idea is great btw!

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

Caleb

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey Guys,

So i'm starting a new, lighthearted series where i interview a different youtuber every week, basically anyone that wants to be in this message me here or on youtuber or whatever, it has a set format, your answers to the questions can be funny or serious, it's all about your style, so there are a few basic questions that are going to be asked in every episode and then for each youtuber i'm going to throw in a few silly unique questions just to put a little twist to the videos, here are the main questions:

What's your name and channel name?

What do you do on your channel?

What makes your channel different from similar channels?

which youtubers would you marry and murder?

who would you most like to collaborate with?

what's your favourite video that you made?

Why did you start a youtube channel?

What inspires you to make videos?

Good idea? yes? no? lemme know :D

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

PEACE!
Keebzy

P.S I will be recording myself asking the questions as well so it's more like a real interview and not a tag video :D

P.P.S I will only be releasing these once a week, not got a set day yet, will probably be when the first one is ready and made :D
Def

Definately down for this please email me on here of info what i must do will record tomorrow with my nikon d3100