Status
Not open for further replies.

Samithman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys

I've got a series where I interview small youtubers all about there channel and there goals/aims for it. It takes less than a hour and all the editing work is done on my end. Its quite fun I've done it with people with four subs to fifteen thousand so there's no need to worry about if you fit the bill all i ask is that you have shown dedication in your channel and really want to make a go of it.

Anyone interested

konisbored

YTtalk's Anti-Boredom Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys

I've got a series where I interview small youtubers all about there channel and there goals/aims for it. It takes less than a hour and all the editing work is done on my end. Its quite fun I've done it with people with four subs to fifteen thousand so there's no need to worry about if you fit the bill all i ask is that you have shown dedication in your channel and really want to make a go of it.

Anyone interested
Sounds great! How is the interview conducted? Skype or some other means? :wideyed2:

Samithman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm totally interested!
I just watched your loadout video and you fit the bill well and truly buddy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1393212285,1393212232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds great! How is the interview conducted? Skype or some other means? :wideyed2:
Yeah, its very easy we chat for !%mins you fill out some show notes than we get cracking

Reactions: Leo Hashee

LP3Cinema

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be down if you need someone to interview

Status
Not open for further replies.