Internet Problems

ThePGPerry

ThePGPerry
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't really know where to put this thread so i thought this was the most appropriate place to put it.

Basically I have been having problems with my internet the past few days it has been annoyingly slow I didn't have the fastest internet to start off with but i used to be able to load and watch a 720p video on youtube without any buffering and now my internet wont load and watch a 360p without buffering multiple times!

This is my internet speed at the moment:
A Ping Of 48
A Download Of 1.01Mbps
A Upload Of 0.79Mbps

My Normal Internet Is About:
A Ping Of 48
A Download Of 3.0Mbps
A Upload Of 0.80Mbps

Just Wondering If Anyone Could Help Me Out :D

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It appears that your line has been capped, well that's what seems the most likely solution.

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How Long Will It Be For?
It'll probably be until the start of your next broadband month. Pretty much the day when they reset your usage. I'm guessing the specific date will vary on your ISP and the day the contract started. I know with my ISP (TalkTalk) it's resets around the 16th - 18th of the month. You could contact your ISP about it, though if they're anything like TalkTalk, they'll probably deny that they're doing it or they'll feed you some bulls**t excuse like we have to cap you because if we don't it'll break your internet.

ThePGPerry

ThePGPerry
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok Thank You Man I Dont Know Why They Would Cap It, The Internet Hasent Been Used In 3 Weeks