International YouTubers

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Germany! Though I'm actually italian haha :D What about you? Where are you from? :)
Ooh cool! Well I'm born in Canada, my mom's side of the family is born in Uganda, dad's side is born in Fiji, however all of my roots come from India.

So I am an Indian who lives in Canada, ahaha.

Giedre

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I am from Lithuania, I live in Denmark and I do everything in english..
and some songs that i wrote in lithuanian always have subtitles, because of obvious reasons.
Anyway, i try to put a few words from lithuanian/danish in my videos...just because I am representing thouse countries hehe <3[DOUBLEPOST=1473234342,1473233470][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm swedish. If I ever talk in a video it's in english. All text is in english.
Greetings to neighbors!!! :))

Kousuke-shii

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm from the Philippines but I do all of my videos in English, basically because I want to build an international audience. I guess it working? Since only 5-10% of my views comes from country.. LOL

Kate GD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Russian youtuber over here!! I post vids on English cause Russian YouTube is full of bad stuff!

crowny

Reaction score
English, and post in English. But the best part of YouTube is it's diversity. I've seen a handful of channels that are from different countries or speak different languages that have millions of subscribers.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm from Malaysia, but I post a number of English commentary videos as most of them are just gameplays. Like the rest, to cover a broad audience range.