Commentary Interested in a Collab with Me? (4K Subs)

Caustra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hi everyone!

So my name is Caustra, and I am looking for a couple people to collaborate with to make some entertaining commentary videos. I have two channels. My main channel has over 4,000 subscribers, and I have a new channel I've recently started with almost 100 subs already. Anyways, I'm trying to find some new people to do collaborations with, to help them get attention, and to also help bring the right audience I'm looking for to my new channel, which as you can tell by this post and it's location, is commentary.

The video will probably be posted on my second channel (as this year I plan to spend time growing my second channel a lot more), but it will (sooner or later) be featured on my main one as well. Between the two channels, that's almost 4.2k subscribers.

Anyways, I don't ask much for the collab requirements.

1) Older than 14 years old minimum, ideally around my age (I am 16 at the time of posting this).

2) Have decent mic quality, and a decent recording space. I want the end result to be as high quality as possible.

3) Have a Discord account, so we can communicate. My Discord tag is "Caustra#0436", feel free to add me!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me on Discord, or here on this thread.

- Caustra

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im interested but im not sure what we would talk about?

im 21, have both a blue yeti and razer kraken, and a discord

Chad J

Reaction score
Oh cool, I like to do commentaries and the like, and I'm 17 years old, as of now. I don't have a large channel, but it would be cool to meet some other youtubers[DOUBLEPOST=1515647644,1515647318][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh cool, I like to do commentaries and the like, and I'm 17 years old, as of now. I don't have a large channel, but it would be cool to meet some other youtubers
yeah, haha, i saw this thread and thought I would try to comment, but I had to make an account first. But for my channel name above I forgot to put in the spaces so it didn't register my channel. Eh. But hey, I did add you on discord, so maybe keep an eye out for that

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Wait, why would this post up on the smaller channel? That means people will be exposed to roughly 200 people on a channel lower on the algorithm, rather than a channel with twenty times the audience size. I feel like it would ultimately hurt both sides of the collab..

Melee Vida

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey my names Melissa but on youtube it is "vida armonia" I have 6k subs and still growing every day. I'm very interested in a collab you can message me here, but if you really want to get a hold of me the best place is youtube or my facebook page.
youtube url is @ vida armonias