Interacting with viewers?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I do normally ask random questions within my description box with the hope it generates comments.
Yeah, I usually ask questions to try to get people to interact with my videos.. I'm trying to get more into poll's (like, the card polls) because I feel like I have more luck getting peoples opinions on things, plus it's anonymous so people are slightly more likely too anyway I feel like...

PallenTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As a Gaming channel I try to name my characters in games after people that have commented on my previous videos, to include them. Its also fun to get to yell at them when the character does something dumb :D

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Part of my outro includes "I hope you learned a thing or two and if you'd like to learn a third, then leave your thoughts in the comments below".

I enjoy seeing what my viewers are passionate about knowing more of and which elements of the videos stuck with them the most.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Part of my outro includes "I hope you learned a thing or two and if you'd like to learn a third, then leave your thoughts in the comments below".

I enjoy seeing what my viewers are passionate about knowing more of and which elements of the videos stuck with them the most.
That's a very catchy way to do it, people love groups of three LOL
Same! I really like seeing what the people who watch my videos think about stuff![DOUBLEPOST=1502997433,1502997370][/DOUBLEPOST]
As a Gaming channel I try to name my characters in games after people that have commented on my previous videos, to include them. Its also fun to get to yell at them when the character does something dumb :D
LOL thats such a good idea! Goodluck when you get big and a million people want a character named after them hahaha

Danica Christin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been trying to include small questions to encourage comments but to no avail so far, my channel is just to small I guess.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have been trying to include small questions to encourage comments but to no avail so far, my channel is just to small I guess.
I don't get many replies, only very rarely and usually from the same one or two people haha
We'll get there one day ;)

dina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I usually ask questions to try to get people to interact with my videos.. I'm trying to get more into poll's (like, the card polls) because I feel like I have more luck getting peoples opinions on things, plus it's anonymous so people are slightly more likely too anyway I feel like...
i personally use the card poll, people interact with it sometimes, most especially when they enjoy a video. i like it

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've actually started just posting questions in the comments haha. It seems to work too as people never usually respond to my description/video based call outs.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
It feels unnatural for me to force a question.
If I think of something relevant there and then, I ask them.

I usually interact with my viewers while I'm streaming.