Interacting with viewers?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So of course, there is the typical 'like this video' type of interaction, not really a two way deal
Then there are comments, tweets ect
Do any of you ask your viewers questions in your videos, like 'What was your favourite, let me know in the comments!' or something slightly more interesting, if so, when and how do you ask for comments?
Also, do any of you do the 'poll' thing in the cards?
I've tried including this in some of my videos, It never goes well, but I'll keep doing it anyway LOL it will stick one day!

so, how do you interact with viewers?

Reactions: dina

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
In the toy videos we tend to ask them which one was their favorite lol and i dunno on gaming i just ask randomly i guess?

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll sometimes ask in passing but it's rarely a question specific video if that makes sense.

For instance, my entire titled video won't be based on asking my subs a question but it will sort of be part of the entire discussion within the video.

Reactions: dina

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i sometimes ask the viewers different things like, i asked where is everybody watching the video from :D also at the end of every video, i tell the viewer like, feel free to comment about the video or the game to let me know what they thought :D and obviously replying to every comment! :D

RyanJAD22

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whenever I ask questions it's just randomly within the video. I don't get much feedback but that can't get you down. Just ask and if someone answers make sure to really engage with them in the comments. The few times youtubers have responded to me and had a real conversation made me love there content that much more! (Basically it makes me fan girl out)

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'll sometimes ask in passing but it's rarely a question specific video if that makes sense.

For instance, my entire titled video won't be based on asking my subs a question but it will sort of be part of the entire discussion within the video.
Yeah, That's what I usually do (sometimes, when I remember LOL)

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My videos are usually just music, so I don't tell anything to the viewers. I recently have put up 2 videos where I informed my viewers of something, but that is the first time I've done something like that. I do ask them to submit ideas for videos in the first line of each video description, and I always reply to their suggestions.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do normally ask random questions within my description box with the hope it generates comments.