Instagram to promote youtube channel

Reaction score
How I can use Instagram to promote my youtube channel link & the links of published youtube videos on Instagram?

Is there any method besides posting a link in the bio.

the_drifting_dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How I can use Instagram to promote my youtube channel link & the links of published youtube videos on Instagram?

Is there any method besides posting a link in the bio.
That is the only method I have used, unless if you have over 10k followers you can use stories with a swipe up for link option. I also post on IG when I have a new youtube video uploaded, and I get some traffic from there

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Post pictures! That's what Instagram is for. If you are aiming to use any social media to promote your channel, just use the platform as it is intended to be used. Instagram is for photos, so if you're a fitness channel post picture of exercises you can do, or health tips. The stories can be used very well for this as well. You can either mention your channel/video in the description or leave a link, that's up to you.

But yeah, just use the platform where it's for! And put promotion second. Otherwise people will notice you're just there to advertise and they will lose interest.

the_drifting_dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Post pictures! That's what Instagram is for. If you are aiming to use any social media to promote your channel, just use the platform as it is intended to be used. Instagram is for photos, so if you're a fitness channel post picture of exercises you can do, or health tips. The stories can be used very well for this as well. You can either mention your channel/video in the description or leave a link, that's up to you.

But yeah, just use the platform where it's for! And put promotion second. Otherwise people will notice you're just there to advertise and they will lose interest.
Couldn't have said it better. having high engagement on both social media platforms, IG and YouTube is most important, don't just make an Instagram account to only advertise your YouTube videos