Initiating channel legal advice

Nehad

Reaction score
Hello Good people.
Thinking of start youtube channel.
That i reupload popular diy videos with my local Arabic dialect. Any legal advice how to approach youtubers to concent me to use their videos.
Honestly am trying to use my linguist skills to make some online revenue. Thank you all

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello Good people.
Thinking of start youtube channel.
That i reupload popular diy videos with my local Arabic dialect. Any legal advice how to approach youtubers to concent me to use their videos.
Honestly am trying to use my linguist skills to make some online revenue. Thank you all

Moved to the copyright / legal forum.

Why would someone allow you to just take their hard work so you can make money from it?

Why don't you create your own videos? I mean that is the whole point of having a channel.

Nehad

Reaction score
Moved to the copyright / legal forum.

Why would someone allow you to just take their hard work so you can make money from it?

Why don't you create your own videos? I mean that is the whole point of having a channel.
No my friend i am not a thief. Of course i will negotiate the people i take videos from and we will agree for a percentage of the revenue. My question was how to approach negotiate. What to think to be careful of

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Why don't you ask- instead of reuploading their videos- to launch an arabic version of the channel that they run, but you narrate? They will be getting most of the revenue because it is THEIR work, but you will get some of it for your work as voice-over.

Nehad

Reaction score
I find subtitle is better. I have my own theory about that plus i want my channel to inclue variety of uploaders and of course i will make a deal with everyone all in legal way and nothing but legal. Thanks.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I find subtitle is better. I have my own theory about that plus i want my channel to inclue variety of uploaders and of course i will make a deal with everyone all in legal way and nothing but legal. Thanks.
Okie dokie. Just my suggestion. Hopefully someone else here will have more insight. Good luck.

Reactions: Nehad