Gaming Indie Gaming - Looking to Collab

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Quick Disclaimer: I'd love someone around my sub count (more is better of course, but under is okay. Just around my size, if you don't have much yet I likely will choose not to collab at this time).

Hey there,

I've built just over 500 subs on YouTube and over 300 followers on Twitter since March 23rd. I'm looking to continue growth through collaborations! I would love for you to reach out to me here via PM and we can discuss further details.

My channel is focused solely on indie gaming, promoting indie developers, alpha projects, early access, greenlight, kickstarter, indiegogo, etc. I want to find someone who is also interested in indie titles or in gaming in general that can bring gamers to these indie titles that need exposure.

In return, I can bring a wide base of gamers who are already interested in indie gaming as well as developers who are passionate about gaming in general.

@Faptain I still want to collab with you some day soon by the way :)

Collab Video Ideas:
- A video co-review of an indie game, I'd be able to provide you the game.
- A co-interview with indie developers about a specific game, over skype, no camera needed.
- A co-lets play of a certain game, I can provide the game.
- A co-HowTo video about making games, the indie scene, or others like this.

Last edited:

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I might be interested!

WeiseGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there,

I think we could work well in the future, but I am looking for someone that can benefit me as well. I would like to see someone a bit closer to my sub count at the moment.

C

Caber

Could you clarify what we'd be doing if we were to collaborate? Just wondering what we would actually be doing xD

WeiseGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure thing, updating first post for future readers :)

WeiseGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think we could work it out for sure! PM Me :)

SuperMossyCobble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm interested !

My skype is: theredfactor2

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey weisegamer, I'm not trying to come off as rude here... but I think you would be wrong to be so focused on the sub count. You have 500 subs, but average less than 100 views per video. So if someone has similar or more average views than you, than that should be what you look at because thats what really matters.