Beauty/Makeup Indie Beauty Gurus?

Amy Chantelle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm just starting up an indie beauty channel and I'm wondering if there are any more indie beauty gurus on YT Talk? Not looking for a meet-up, more just supporting each others channels, giving each other advice, video ideas, etc. Maybe even a swap?

Hallie Grace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey girl! I am a new beauty, fashion, and DIY YouTuber, and I am looking for the same type of thing you are. How long have you been making videos?

VanessaN

Reaction score
Hello beautie (^.^) pardon my ignorance but what it is an indie beauty channel?

I have a... hum... regular beauty channel :happy2: I joined to meet new people and make friends so a collab/swap with someone something I want to do but I'm just to shy to suggest it to anyone

Amy Chantelle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello beautie (^.^) pardon my ignorance but what it is an indie beauty channel?

I have a... hum... regular beauty channel :happy2: I joined to meet new people and make friends so a collab/swap with someone something I want to do but I'm just to shy to suggest it to anyone
It's just a style:) Like there are preppy beauty gurus for girls with a preppy style, etc.

VanessaN

Reaction score
oh ok ok... yeah, the indie style I know, was just thinking if there was a special type of video that you did, but meanwhile checked your channel you're really cute, keep it up

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Hey :) I was thinking of starting an outfit video playlist for this summer because I think I have a lot of great budget outfits because I hate spending money. But I was wondering if I can have any tips or advice to get good or to start off well. I'm not beauty guru but I think I have good fashion sense - should I do it or not?

Bross15

Reaction score
I do beauty /fashion/lifestyle videos. Feel free to message me. I'll be doing Youtube for 2 years in December. More as a hobby and I'm trying to get more serious about it. I have around 27-ish subs now and I want to improve my videos and make genuine friends.