Increasing Monetization/ visibility for targeted groups/ channels

greener

Reaction score
Hi all,
We have a channel that has mostly spanish language content including premium longform films and television. I'd like to ask the community if anyone can share any tactics or strategies to increase the CPM by making sure we have the correct metadata or other information that will allow advertisers that are looking to reach the US Hispanic audience to easily find our channel when making programatic ad buys. We have the standard keywords to make it visible to consumers looking for our content but I would think their would be additional ways for us to be visible to these Ad buyers looking to align their product with our community.

And while I'm asking for advice in increasing CPM for content targeting the Latino audience any suggestions for increasing CPM in Mexico? It's <$2.00. Awful!

Thanks for any advice,
Randall

glsvn

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all,
We have a channel that has mostly spanish language content including premium longform films and television. I'd like to ask the community if anyone can share any tactics or strategies to increase the CPM by making sure we have the correct metadata or other information that will allow advertisers that are looking to reach the US Hispanic audience to easily find our channel when making programatic ad buys. We have the standard keywords to make it visible to consumers looking for our content but I would think their would be additional ways for us to be visible to these Ad buyers looking to align their product with our community.

And while I'm asking for advice in increasing CPM for content targeting the Latino audience any suggestions for increasing CPM in Mexico? It's <$2.00. Awful!

Thanks for any advice,
Randall
hahah Mine is 0.3 $ per 1000 views ( see ads)