Increasing Exposure Using Links

George Lea

Reaction score
So, I have a YouTube channel, and a Facebook site, so if I post a video on YouTube, then post it on Facebook, I'm assuming there's nothing else I can do to improve, or increase my exposure as far as links go. Correct? I'm aware of the new features YouTube Channel One offers, and I'm planning to implement them very soon; but outside of that there's nothing I know of to increase my exposure between YT, and FB.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
So, I have a YouTube channel, and a Facebook site, so if I post a video on YouTube, then post it on Facebook, I'm assuming there's nothing else I can do to improve, or increase my exposure as far as links go. Correct? I'm aware of the new features YouTube Channel One offers, and I'm planning to implement them very soon; but outside of that there's nothing I know of to increase my exposure between YT, and FB.
You could make a Facbook page for your channel.. You can also use Twitter.. You can Post to Forums that pertain to the type of Channel you do.. If Gaming to Gaming Forums, How To to How To Forums, And so on.

Email to friends who don't have Facebook or Youtube Ask them to watch and send to their friends.

MotokiMaxted

what is this
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There are soooo so many more sites to get backlinks and views from. Sites like twitter, stumbleupon, reddit, funnyjunk, my.Tv, 9gag, digg, other forums. Try them out, they honestly work.

Reactions: MattZ

George Lea

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, Everyone. You pretty much confirmed what I suspected. BTW, do I need to officially acknowledge my issue has been resolved? If so, how do I do that?

Tnx,
GPL

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks Guys, Everyone. You pretty much confirmed what I suspected. BTW, do I need to officially acknowledge my issue has been resolved? If so, how do I do that?

Tnx,
GPL
No you don't the thread will continue to get replies..
At some point Symph will arrive and then things will take a turn for the worse and sadly your Thread will be derailed and go off into some direction it was never meant to go. You might come back one day to see it and say wow.. that is not the thread I started.. It is so used and dirty now.. I am so glad I dumped it when I did.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer

Tnx,
GPL
You don't have to, but it would help :) Go here: http://yttalk.com/forums/strategies-technique-advice.14/ find your thread, and left of "Replies / Views" click on edit, and add [RESOLVED] or something infront of the title. That way people know the problem has been resolved :)

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
No you don't the thread will continue to get replies..
At some point Symph will arrive and then things will take a turn for the worse and sadly your Thread will be derailed and go off into some direction it was never meant to go. You might come back one day to see it and say wow.. that is not the thread I started.. It is so used and dirty now.. I am so glad I dumped it when I did.
LETS **** THIS THREAD UP!!! BONZAIIII!!!!!!!

Reactions: Br00tal and KGATV