Incorrect Sub Count

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
When I click in "My Channel" in the app and online, it shows I have 99 subs, but the total is still showing 98 when I check the count in the creator studio. Has anyone else had this happen before? I'm hoping I actually have 99, cuz then it means I'm mega famous.

There are always little variations all over youtube. It seems to always very by 1 or 2 subs. It's really annoying, and it's hard to tell if you actually gain a sub or if it's just the system being stupid.

Hmmm. I wonder which count is right. I guess it's not a huge difference, but it also is, cuz I'm gaining subs pretty quickly now if I really did get a new one. Haven't grown like this since being a newb back in 2013.

Last edited:
Just went from 36 to 38 subs, except it was an incorrect count and I actually have 36, apparently.
wat

It's usually the higher count that is correct, and the rest of the system just needs to catch up. By the time the creator studio shows a count of 99, your channel will probably show 100...and you can post on the milestones thread!!!
AND THEN I'LL BE MEGA FAMOUS. I unno though. Maybe 1 percent of my subs actually watch lol (so 1, basically).

Now you have one more for sure! From 99 I needed to put that counter to 100! :D But social blade and tubeBudy still show 98. Wait few more hours I hope it will show 100 then you make a big party and invite me as your 100 subscriber. Giveaway 1mil $ because YOU ARE THE BOSS NOW. Make some special video as well, and of course, go LIVE and do Q&A :D

UPDATE: (it's not double posting if it's a day apart lol) I'm at 99 now in both counts. Dunno if I lost someone or Youtube got it's crap together. Good thing I didn't really plan a 100 sub special (they're all dead subs anyway).

Back