Including Bloopers In Videos - Annoying or Funny? (Poll)

Does including bloopers in videos make them more annoying or funnier?

• It's Annoying and Unprofessional

• It's Funny, More Entertaining, and Adds A "Real" Element

• It Depends (include thoughts below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Landen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a theory. Everyone loves bloopers. It's why bloopers of every TV show and movie you know and love go viral. The simple "oh they're human too and make funny mistakes" factor is always enjoying to see.
So I made the decision from the start of all my videos to include my filming bloopers throughout my video as they happened. Not all of them, because then it would be nothing but mistakes the entire video, but enough that I believe makes it entertaining and gives that "real" factor that I believe is missing from a lot of those popular LA type YouTubers. So here's the question. Does including bloopers in videos make them more annoying to watch and in your mind, perhaps "unprofessional," or does it make it more entertaining and funnier to watch, adding that "real" element?

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'd say that it depends on the tone of the video. If you want a more serious and organized video I'd avoid including them, for something more laid back it's not a big deal as long as they don't become too many.

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i love bloopers! i include them in my video when i talk too fast and i just mumble words, it really shows that no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, i include them due to the fact that i am not serious, i love to have a laugh and a joke and for people to see me mess up can be sometimes funny :D

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I guess it depends on your content and your personality. If it lets you show your funny and entertaining side, go for it. Bloppers are a chance to let your audience see the fun side of you.