Inactive Subscribers + View Count Share!

iVariety

Hello All!

I've recently noticed that 99% of my views on my channel comes from non-subscribers as well as I only average about 30-40 views a video. I currently have about 400 subscribers, but I was wondering why my spread of views is so high. Is there anyway to fix this share of views and average amount of views in total or am I SOL? Thanks in advance guys.

-Jack ;)

Most people who watch videos on YouTube don't bother to click subscribe or like most of the time. If you check big channels they usually have 1M+ views with only 100k or likes or less.

It is the way of the world. And there are a bunch of people that watch YouTube and don't even bother with creating an account to comment.

It is the way of the world. And there are a bunch of people that watch YouTube and don't even bother with creating an account to comment.
I was definitely like this before I decided to make content myself. I still just watch videos without any intention of subscribing because of old habit.

But I think, subscribing makes more sense in the old days of YouTube when people make videos without a schedule and upload less frequently.

Back