In search of a review? Look no further! (READ BEFORE POSTING A REVIEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Token and I'm the forum reviewer. As it is right now, I can pretty much guarantee I can get to your video/channel review in 3 days with a proper response with feedback. If the forum picks up traffic, that will be a different story. Either way, let me explain to you some rules.

1. You must state whether you want a specific video reviewed or your channel as a whole.

2. Explain what your goal is with your channel. Are you looking for partnership? Do you want it to just be pretty?

3. Explain what your priorities are for improvement. Are you looking for audio help, sound levels? Do you want advice on lighting? Do you not know what you're doing wrong and want to an honest opinion?

Here are things I will not review:

* Copyrighted material. If you have someone else's videos on your channel and want my opinion on it. Here it is: Why do you have a channel if you aren't going to put your own stuff on it? In fact? Why do you want a review on a channel that you had no input in creating? Are you ******* for views? I will not review such work.

That is all! Happy reviewing everyone!

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.