Gaming IN NEED OF NEW PEOPLE AND NEW FRIENDS TO MAKE VIDEOS FOR YOUTUBE WITH! LETS GO!! (COLLAB)

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for new YouTubers / Gamers who might be interested in getting together and playing some awesome fun games while also recording them for YouTube.

There are a few requirements that I'd prefer are met, but if they cannot all be met, that is perfectly fine! So it's all good!

Requirements:

Have a decent working mic(This doesn't mean you have to have a Blue Yeti, just make sure you have a good quality one so people can obviously understand you.)

Have Skype, Discord or Xbox Account (party chat) (All programs are free on pc and obviously gold membership for Xbox
live.)

Have a decent PC or Xbox One (must be able to run most games on pc and have a decent internet connection for online play.)

Have at least 2 or 3 of the following games:
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Grand Theft Auto V
NBA2K17
Modern Warfare 4 Remastered
Golf With Your Friends

Halo 5 / Master Cheif Edition
NHL17
FIFA 17
Any story based games that are Co-op
Or any games you have that I can get!

Have an open schedule and be funny/humourous and generally a nice person, no one likes boring and quiet on YouTube unfortunately

Be online regularly(once every 2 months doesn't count and won't be any good, I upload 3/5 videos a week.)

Have at least 100+ subscribers

AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT!

If any one is interested or has any questions, you can hit me up on Twitter @ConForPresident or add my Xbox Account: ConForPresident

Thanks everyone! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man! I'd love to do this! I play only on PC unfortunately, but my PC is quite capable. I'm online pretty much everyday. And on the weekend like 24/7. You can add me on Steam: WingBro, and see all of the games I own. My mic is really nice, I got the whole phantom power setup, and I have Skype and Discord. (Though I would definitely prefer discord)

Reactions: ConForPresident