In need of feedback

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
"Ok...first off: I've seen many channels put up intro videos on their pages, and in theory and on paper, I understand where it's coming from. My question is why do you need it when you have content that explains itself? Wouldn't a content video be leagues better than an intro video of someone talking about what they're going to find on that channel? Now, again, this is just my opinion."

I'm pretty sure I didn't say to put in a intro video...
By intro video I meant content video, didn't you read my explenation?

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I apologize...I think you misunderstood what I meant by "content" video. My definition of "content" is videos you want to put out as material for your channel.

But this arguing is irrelevant. I like to have constant streams of content, which means that things often change. I like to go to people's pages from time to time. One thing I dislike seeing is the same video every time I come to the channel. It makes me feel like you haven't produced any new material. Whether that case is true or false isn't important...because in simple statistics, you lose like 50% of your audience when they have to click more than once. Retention is low. But that's my reasoning.

You have your reasons...let's leave it at that.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
I apologize...I think you misunderstood what I meant by "content" video. My definition of "content" is videos you want to put out as material for your channel.

But this arguing is irrelevant. I like to have constant streams of content, which means that things often change. I like to go to people's pages from time to time. One thing I dislike seeing is the same video every time I come to the channel. It makes me feel like you haven't produced any new material. Whether that case is true or false isn't important...because in simple statistics, you lose like 50% of your audience when they have to click more than once. Retention is low. But that's my reasoning.

You have your reasons...let's leave it at that.
For content video, go and check what you wrote on your review of my channel. Exact same definition given.