Request In need of cartoon channel art/logo created- Will pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun251

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello fellow creators!

I am in need of a cartoon/realism logo similar to "Barnacules Nerdgasm" if you are aware of him.

My long term plan is to have my cartoon person on the left side of the channel banner in a thinking pose and then on the right an earth graphic with things like a generic game controller and various other things asif they are orbiting "my world". I will also need a speech bubble saying " I Think...".

As my channel is about me giving my opinion on the world I live in and the things that interest me.

If you think you can help, please reply asap and we can discuss your ability and my ideas and of course payment.

I can "draw" my general idea of a banner to try and make it easier to understand.
Many thanks :D

NahiraDX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
need some help?
I am an artist and also a graphic.
I make a lot of graphic , any kind
as a traditional artist i combine art and photoshop to create cartoons, digital painting and more.
search for Nahira DX graphic designer (on facebook) to see some works...
hight quality and professional based on personal requests :)
contact me if you are interested or send me a message by email at :daphne.xyris@gmail.com

FlashToroGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be up to it, that is if you will go through with your channel. As of now my sketch pad is broken so I draw with my mouse, only example I have of a mouse drawing is my current icon. Contact me @ FlashToroGaming@gmail.com

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Cartoon character art like mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.