Request in need of a video thumbnail, could you help?

Cameron Hunt

Reaction score
i'm in need of a video thumbnail for a video i just made and was hoping for a high quality thumbnail but unfortunately i don't have photoshop so i am in need of your help! the video is featuring dory vs Anakin so i was hoping for the image to include both dory and clone wars anakin in the foreground close up next to each other with a kinda of space background. See this thumbnail made by 'epic rap battles of history' for a reference but obviously it has clone wars anakin dory and space background. Nothing to complicated just clearly shows Anakin and Dory (finding dory). I can't give much in return but will credit the maker in the description.

P.S I need it ASAP but it shouldn't take too long! just a case of basic photoshop.

Thanks so much in advance!

Attachments

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm too busy this week to make another thumbnail but if the issue is that you can't afford photoshop, use gimp. I use gimp and it works just like photoshop and it's free.

Jtpetch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Kinda feel bad cause there's not a whole lot to it, but something like this?
Did you want a sort of "VS" line between them? Any text? Different background?

Attachments

Reactions: Cameron Hunt

Cameron Hunt

Reaction score
Dude! That's looking awesome Yeah a vs line could jazz it up a bit! I'll give you permission to experiment with background to whatever looks good, Good idea can't wait!

Rachel Stewart

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey! ill help you, I've helped alot of other creators with channel art so ALWAYS happy to help just message me on instagram ( Rxchel_Stxwart) or reply hope i can help :)