In Need of A New Editing Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade2110

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey everyone! So I just started my videos, and I have a Canon hd camera, but when I go and edit my videos, I use Windows Movie Maker, and it turns the video not HD when I put it on full screen. Is there any other recommendations for an editing software for pc? Or does windows movie maker keep it hd and it's really the camera? Thank you!!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ah yeah, I had this problem when using Movie Maker back in the day. Even when I upgraded to a DSLR from my iPhone, I still had the same problem.
I use Adobe Premiere Pro and swear by it, it's amazing. It's like $25 a month though unless you get a special offer, but no decent editing software is gonna be super cheap unless you're very lucky!

Kade2110

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Ah yeah, I had this problem when using Movie Maker back in the day. Even when I upgraded to a DSLR from my iPhone, I still had the same problem.
I use Adobe Premiere Pro and swear by it, it's amazing. It's like $25 a month though unless you get a special offer, but no decent editing software is gonna be super cheap unless you're very lucky!
Okay! Thank you! Does it keep it HD in the video?

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, you can get Movie Studio 13 pretty cheap, its very similar to Sony Vegas but it has a much easier User Interface!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
For editing software, there are loads of existing threads in this section. (in particular check out the pinned threads at the top)

Reactions: Riddikore
Status
Not open for further replies.